Bissell 1806 PowerFresh Deluxe Steam Mop
The Bissell PowerFresh deluxe steam mop uses the natural power of steam to clean and sanitize your floors quickly and easily, eliminating 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Use the on board spot boost brush to scrub away tough, sticky messes. Leave your room smelling as clean your floors by using the spring breeze scent discs. When used as directed. Its water tank is easy to fill and comes with a measuring cup. Tested under controlled lab conditions.
The Bissell power fresh deluxe steam mop uses the natural power of steam to clean and sanitize your floors quickly and easily, eliminating 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Of course you can use it to scrub away tough, sticky messes. Leave your room smelling as clean your floors by using the spring breeze scent discs. When used as directed. Furthermore its water tank is easy to fill and comes with a measuring cup. Tested under controlled lab conditions.
Eliminates 99.9 % of Germs and Bacteria*
Use the natural power of steam to clean and sanitize your floors while eliminating 99.9% of germs and bacteria.*
*When used as directed. Tested under controlled lab conditions.
Scrub away tough sticky messes along with dusts with the on-board SpotBOOST brush.
Spring Breeze Scent Discs
Leave your room smelling as clean as your floors with the Spring Breeze scent discs. Simply insert a scent disc into the scent disc holder for a scented boost, or into the pad for more intense burst of freshness.
Variable Steam Settings
Use the high or low steam settings to choose a steam level, based on your cleaning needs.
FEATURES of Bissell PowerFresh Deluxe Steam
- Sanitize your hard floors to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals. (When used as directed. Does not include fragrance disc.)
- Power fresh deluxe steam mop has an On-Board spot boost brush to remove tough, sticky messes
- Leave behind a refreshing spring breeze scent as you clean
- Easily fill the water tank with the Included measuring cup
- Choose between high or low steam settings based on your cleaning needed
- Clean hard-to-reach messes in corners and crevices effortlessly for a complete clean
- Features a 25-foot power cord for easier use
- Choose between high or low steam settings, based on your cleaning needs
- Finally it includes two-year limited warranty
- Very easy to use so cleans up quicker than other brands.
- There’s no pumping to get steam.
- Its light, the water holder is easy to access and pour
- Scrubber steams while you scrub, the steam does come out low and high and you can see it steaming on both options.
- The scent discs smell good and a half one does the job especially if it’s new.
- The removal washable pads are cost effective with throwing them into the wash. If you want to know more about it you can have a look here.
- It is really easy to assemble and only requires one screw for the top assembly.
- It heats up fast and has two steam settings and on/off buttons.
- Uses steam’s natural power to clean and sanitize floors by eliminating 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Has an on-board SpotBoost brush which helps remove tough stains.
- Its spring breeze scent discs leave your room smelling refreshingly clean.
- High and low steam settings.
- Its 5-foot power cord makes cleaning easy.
- Has a 2-year limited warranty.
- Its water tank can be refilled anytime, even when the unit is hot and in use.
- Easy to put together and comes with washable and easily removable mop pads.
- Steam comes out of a hole in the bottom to slowly make a hole in the mop pad.
- Not safe to use on Pergo floors.
- Doesn’t glide over the floor that fluidly.
- Did not work straight out of the box for some people.
- The steam mop can be hard to push over a semi-dry tile floor. However, once the floor became very wet with steam, the steam mop became easier to push. It will take several passes to lift up ground in dirt.
- Unit makes a knocking sound. although the product guide warns this could happen the first few times you use the product.
- The steamer does not move with ease across linoleum it stops and sticks.
- Most times if you do use the scrubber, it will get popped off and the spring will be flying.
- Unit doesn’t get hot as it should sometimes which makes it seems like just a heated mop and not a steam cleaner.
- Unit doesn’t really removes hard stains always as expected.
Bissell 1806 PowerFresh Deluxe Steam Mop uses the natural power of steam to clean and sanitize your floors quickly and easily, eliminating most of germs and bacteria. Also use the on board spot boost brush to scrub away tough, sticky messes. In order to enjoy this product please follow the instructions in the users manual and do as instructed.
I actually really feel reputable love for this inanimate object. I have steam cleaned my whole house in the last 24-HOUR as well as I could not believe just how dirty whatever in fact was!! Even points I thought had actually been cleaned up well. We have actually just lived below for 3 years, as well as have actually kept the flooring in the same problem they remained in when we relocated. I constantly presumed the grout was just dark. Wrong!!
The kitchen area floor was definitely disgusting, and also cleaning even a 5 x 5′ location causes a totally black pad. (Incidentally, I would absolutely suggest ordering extra pads so you do not have to drop in the center of a huge work as well as wash them. Despite having four, I did order extras, I desire I had much more.
So, although that it’s awkward to admit to all that my home is shamefully dirty, I need to offer two thumbs as much as this lovely home appliance and also let you recognize that if you are on the fence, hop off and also order this thing! Granted, I have actually just had it for a short time, but even if it crapped out now, it has actually still cleaned points better and economically than if I hired someone to do it skillfully.